Who doesn’t love fall? With sweaters, pumpkin, leaves changing color, fall gives all of us that cozy feeling. But want to know another reason to love fall? Smoothies! Here are some smoothie recipes to make this season that will take care of all your needs.
Oatmeal and Pear Smoothie
This recipe is meant for four servings! Put all of the ingredients in the blender and blend until there it’s a smooth texture. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top at the end!
- 1 large pear seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup rolled or quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- Pinch of ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
Pumpkin and apple are two tokens of fall. For this smoothie, first put the oats in the blender for about 30-seconds, and then add the remaining ingredients.
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp. old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 medium apple, cut into pieces
- ½ banana, sliced and frozen
- ½ cup milk (almond, soy, cow’s, etc. – whatever you prefer)
- ⅛ pumpkin pie spice
- 6 ice cubes
Banana Nutella Smoothie
Can this smoothie sound any better?? This can be the perfect dessert. Put all the ingredients in at the same time!
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup cooked oatmeal
- 2 tbsp nutella
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- 1 cup ice (can omit if using frozen bananas)
People don’t necessarily think of berries when they think of Fall. But this dark-berry smoothie will leave you feeling cozy and full to the top, just like Fall. Put all the ingredients in at the same time!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons agave nectar (optional)
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- 3-4 ice cubes
Even though smoothies aren’t one of the first things you think of when you think of fall, now they can be. Smoothies can be made for breakfast, lunch or a snack.