It is a fact of life: college students are broke. Once you come to terms with it, life becomes easier, yet sometimes we find it hard not to spend at our favorite stores. Fortunately for us lowly students, some big brand name clothing stores offer student discounts to lighten the load of our financial burdens. All you need to do is ask, show a valid student id, and save a ton of money on looking good.
Here is a list of some of the most popular stores that help their student shoppers save:
1. Ann Taylor: 15% off
2. Ann Taylor Loft: 20% off
3. Banana Republic: 15% off
4. Charlotte Russe: 10% off
(photo credit: jcurtis4082 via photopin cc)
5. Eddie Bauer: 15% off all regular priced items in-store
6. Club Monaco: 20% off all regular priced items
7. Juicy Couture: 15% off in store
8. Madewell: 15% off
9. Forever21: 4% cash back when you shop through studentrate.com.
(There are also other stores eligible for cash back rewards here on studentrate.com)
10. Ralph Lauren Rugby: 15% off
(photo via Polo Sport)
11. The Limited: 15% off
12. J. Crew: 15% off full priced items
13. Topshop: 10% off
14. Toms: free shipping
15. Eastern Mountain Sports: 20% off full priced items
16. Kate Spade: 15% off
(photo credit: Bex.Walton via photopin cc)
17. Goodwill: Varies by location, but usually between 10% and 20% off
18. Steve Madden: 10% off in store purchase
19. Target: 10% off online only
20. Necessary Clothing: 20% off purchases of $100 or more
These are not the only stores that offer discounts to their students! Don’t be afraid to ask while shopping. Who knows the amount of money you could potentially save!
Do you know of any other great clothing store discounts for students?
Featured photo credit: antwerpenR via photopin cc