Being a R.A. has been one of the greatest experiences I have had during my college career. It’s been a wild ride and I don’t think people who aren’t R.A.s can understand the type of things we deal with. So, I’ve asked some R.A. friends from my school and from other schools what the craziest, silliest, or most outrageous thing a resident has ever said to them. I got a ton of great response, but here are my favorites.
1. “If you don’t do my laundry, I will run through the halls naked all day every day.”
2. “Go f**k yourself! Trying to disrespect me? Let me stop ’cause I’m gonna end up beating a b****es ass.”
3. “If I give you weed for free will I still get in trouble for smoking in my room?”
4. “We’re having a party in room __ you can come as long as you’re shaking that a$$.”
5. “Do you want to come smoke with us?”
6. “Do we have homework over winter break?”
7. “I have a serious question. Are you a lesbian? Because I never see guys coming over to your room.”
8. “Do you have sex in your big ass bathroom?”
9. “I would move off campus just to bang you.”
10. “Why don’t you have a man? Seen you’ve been talking to boys, you need a man.”
11. “Do you want to f***k?”
12. “THIS IS AMERICA I HAVE MY RIGHTS B*** H. GO AHEAD SEARCH YOU WONT FIND ANYTHING! “
(all gifs via giphy)
Are you an R.A.? What is the craziest thing your resident has said to you?