Everyone loves a girls night in with a bunch of movies. Grab a couple of these hilarious chick flicks, pass the popcorn, snuggle up and get ready to enjoy!
- Mean Girls (2004)
- Mean Girls is a classic that we have all seen over and over. It’s rare a movie is quoted daily into any sort of conversation, but this laugh-out -loud flick is never disappointing. Now, it’s on Netflix!
- The Notebook (2004)
- Everyone has seen The Notebook. How could you not love a cheesy love story? This classic love store will make you cry, laugh, and will make you wish you were a part of the heart-breaking love story.
- Titanic (1997)
- Titanic is known across the world as one of the most romantic and saddest movies. This movie is a must see, but don’t forget some tissues because you will definitely be crying.
- A Walk to Remember (2002)
- No matter how many times I’ve seen this movie, I always cry like a baby. A Nicholas Sparks classic, A Walk to Remember is one of the most romantic movies out there.
- Clueless (1995)
- Can you believe this movie is 20 years old?! Clueless is a classic chick flick from the mid-‘90’s. It’s a hilarious and relatable movie, and is always a go-to for your next night in with the girls.
- 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
- This modernized Shakespeare story will make you laugh, cry and rewatch. Set in high school, 10 Things I hate About You is a movie that everyone can relate to, and the love story is too good to ignore.
- He’s Just Not That Into You (2009)
- Admit it, we’ve all seen this movie and we all love it. We have all heard this line from a friend, or we have told it to ourselves. He’s Just Not That Into You is a realistic tale on what goes through every girls mind when they are starting off something with a new boy.
- Legally Blonde (2001)
- Legally Blonde is a classic chick flick and an all time favorite that tells a story of empowerment and a bit of revenge. And come on, who doesn’t love early Reece Witherspoon?
- Crazy, Stupid Love (2011)
- Crazy, Stupid Love is one of my top five favorite movies. It has a killer cast and is hilarious every single time you watch it. It’s a perfect movie for a girl’s night in, or for any time!
- Sixteen Candles (1984)
- This 30-year-old movie still holds a special place in many people’s hearts. It has a great love story that everyone can relate to, and you’ll be laughing the whole time. Who doesn’t love looing back on those awkward teenage high school years?
- The Holiday (2006)
- I am never disappointed with The Holiday. Two women who live on opposite sides of the world end up switching lives (well, houses to start off with) for a few weeks, the plot as well as the results of the movie are surprising and heart melting.
- Bridesmaids (2011)
- Bridesmaids is quoted constantly, and for good reason. A modern comedy with a strong female cast, you wont be able to stop laughing the entire movie.
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003)
- Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey team up in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and totally kill it. This movie always gets a laugh out of me and I can rewatch it and never get bored.
- 13 Going On 30 (2004)
- When we were 13-years-old, the last thing we wanted to be was 13. In 13 Going on 30, Jennifer Garner’s character is a 13-year-old who turns 30 overnight. This quirky movie is what we all dreamed about when we were younger!
- 27 Dresses (2008)
- 27 Dresses is a great movie about a woman who is always the bridesmaid, but never the bride. We watch her go through many weddings being a bridesmaid while we laugh and laugh.
- Miss Congeniality (2000)
- Miss Congeniality was the first movie to show a woman kicking some serious butt. An FBI agent going undercover in a pageant? Hysterical! Way to go Sandra Bullock.
- Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion (1997)
- Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion is about two best friends from high school going back to their high school reunion. I highly recommend this hilarious movie; it will make you look forward to going to your own high school reunion!
- No Strings Attached (2011)
- Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman make a great team. No Strings Attached is a hilarious movie about friends taking the next step without it turning into something more. But let’s face it, there are always strings attached.
- The Devil Wears Prada (2006)
- Meryl Streep is sassy and great in The Devil Wears Prada as the editor-in-chief of Vogue Magazine. With Anne Hathaway by her side, this movie shows the struggles of trying to make it in the fashion and magazine business.
- House Bunny (2008)
- House Bunny stars Anna Faris as an ex-Playboy bunny who finds a job as a house mother in a college sorority. This hilarious movie follows a group of awkward sorority girls and shows how they get themselves into wild and fun adventures.
Of course, there are so many more chick flicks out there. If you haven’t seen any of these movies, you better catch up!
Are these some of your favorite chick flicks?
Featured Image Source: Today