In honor of May Day (not really, I just wanted to be relevant), I bring you my top 25 Futurama Fry Memes pertaining to college students and college life! From awkward Facebook moments to the Freshman 15, I must say, these memes are pretty comprehensive. Check it out!
1. With the number of accounts we have all over the internet, no wonder why the most common password is “Password1”. Which is really lame, but can you blame them?
2. Damn you, YouTube autoplay/video ads that I can’t seem to find! I just spent half an hour before posting this closing windows so I could find the post. Oops.
3. This was half the exams I had throughout college. Yes, I’m looking at you, Microeconomics and Foundations of Financial Markets.
4. This also applies to half the NYC subway lines that have yet to get the countdown clocks added!
5. How many assignments have you got back with an unexpectedly low grade because you misinterpreted the assignment? Yup.
6. Senioritis. Enough said.
7. Or you could be obsessed with cleaning because you took adderall at the most inopportune moment…
8. Awkward Facebook stalking moments.
9. Solution: go invisible all the time. Problem solved.
10. Finals problems.
11. Oh my goodness, I had to sit through 4 different presenters who had an upward inflection with their voice yesterday!
12. Slow internet, the cause of our extended procrastination periods.
13. Please, just stop. Just. Don’t.
14. I’m sure everyone goes through this after a mandatory philosophy class, etc.
15. Tumblr, I’m looking at you.
16. Solution: appreciate that they took the time to even say happy birthday! haha
17. Twenty first birthday.
18. Resolution: it’s a sound affect only played at forever alone parties!
19. I’m going with the latter.
21. Philosoraptor much?
22. Freshman 15!
23. If it actually was Fry, I’m sure he was too stupid to understand the Professor’s answer.
24. Well, I’m supposed to be studying…
25. 8am classes come to mind. This probably happened twice in college for me, haha!